Are you excited for Halloween this year? Head to one of these candy stores in the Grand Junction-area and stock up with candy for all of the trick-or-treaters that will come to your door. Read the rest of this entry »
Toyota infuses its new cars with a high level of safety, especially with advanced driver assistance technologies like the Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) Pre-Collision System. Watch this video to learn how the system works. Read the rest of this entry »
The 2019 Toyota Sienna is a superb choice for a minivan, with its advanced safety and multimedia features, powerful engine, favorable driving characteristics, and available all-wheel drive. The new Sienna also boasts a very roomy interior. Read the rest of this entry »
Toyota gave the Avalon a delightful redesign for the 2019 model-year, with a more athletic look, improved performance, a plethora of advanced technologies, and a wide array of premium features. Step inside the luxurious cabin of the all-new Avalon and enjoy the VIP treatment. Read the rest of this entry »
Toyota is a leader for automated vehicle technologies, with many driver assistance features coming standard in new Toyota models and a $2.8 billion investment in a self-driving car company. Toyota looks to further its self-driving technology goals with a recently-announced partnership with Uber, with the aim of advancing and bringing to market autonomous ride-sharing as a mobility service. Read the rest of this entry »
The 2018 Toyota Sequoia is a wonderful SUV for all manner of adventures, whether it’s going on a cross-country trip with your family or heading to the local mall. If you’d like to further enhance your adventures in the Sequoia, then check out these Genuine Toyota Accessories. Read the rest of this entry »
Summer, unfortunately, is coming to an end and the new school year looms closer each day. Though your children most likely do not even want to think about it, our team at Western Slope Toyota, your Grand Junction car dealer, recommends that you begin making preparations for the back to school madness. We want you to be fully ready for the first day of school, and let your kids still enjoy that last little bit of summer vacation. Here at Western Slope Toyota, your Grand Junction car dealership, we have gathered some tips that will help you handle the inevitable stress that comes with getting your kids back to school:
- Talk About The New School Year — This is a solid first step to guide your children back to a classroom mindset. We suggest that you ask them how they feel about any new classes, if they will go out for any sports teams and what they hope to achieve at school this year. You also can discuss if they have anxiety about going back to school and if there any negative things that they are concerned about. Our staff at Western Slope Toyota, your Grand Junction car dealer, believes this is extremely important because it shows your children that you will always support them, no matter what.
- Make A Homework Routine — You definitely want to establish how this year’s homework will be handled. This can include working out what time of day they will study, ways to maintain their focus (maybe even by using apps), when they should take breaks and what subjects will be the hardest for them. This helps both you and your kids in getting ready for whatever work they will have to do for school and even give them a head-start on studying.
- Find Out How To Relieve Stress — No matter what, there will always be stress when it comes to school. Here at Western Slope Toyota, your Grand Junction car dealership, we recommend that you and your family figure out different methods on how to deal with that. Some steps could be deep breathing exercises, squeezing a stress ball, walking around outside, talking out the issues and more. Work with everyone in the household on figuring out the best ways for them.
- Promote Excitement About School — Positive encouragement is always a good thing and getting fired up about school is no different. Our team at Western Slope Toyota, your Grand Junction car dealership, suggests that you host family movie nights with films that revolve around school life or issues, hold “Back To School” events with everyone in the class and other activities that will have your kids looking forward to getting back in the classroom.
- Stock Up On Supplies — Maybe one of the most important tips, this means that you should take care of all your back-to-school shopping way in advance. This can mean buying school supplies like pens, calculators, textbooks and backpacks, new clothes and more. Either you can go along with your children or let them go with friends to buy exactly what they want. That way, you won’t have to run around two days before school starts to find everything.
Here at Western Slope Toyota, your Grand Junction car dealer, we are ready to provide you with about what else you can do to get totally prepared for getting back to school. Visit us or come by today!
Toyota infuses all of their new models with a high level of safety, especially with Toyota Safety Sense, which includes driver assistance technologies like Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC). Watch this video to understand how DRCC works. Read the rest of this entry »
Toyota has recently announced that more than 5 million certified pre-owned cars, trucks and SUV models have been sold since 1996, which is when the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) Program came into being. Our team at Western Slope Toyota, your local Grand Junction car dealer, is excited by this news because it means that customers are realizing that owning a CPO vehicle is the next best thing to having a new Toyota model. These vehicles all are backed by through a Toyota factory-certification program, providing our customers with the peace of mind that they deserve. The TCUV models undergo a 160-point quality assurance inspection, including mechanical and reconditioning of the appearance, so that you know your Toyota Tundra or Toyota Corolla is ready for the road.
Here at Western Slope Toyota, your local Grand Junction car dealership, we always make sure our customers have the facts they need regarding the TCUV Program. The programs includes a 7-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty, a one-year 24-hour roadside assistance plan and a 12-month/12,000-mile limited comprehensive used car warranty. These Toyota CPO models combine the confidence of buying a new car with the value of a used car to create a “like new” experience, along with giving you the knowledge that these used vehicles have been extensively reviewed and prepared for whatever driving adventures you want to take. Our staff at Western Slope Toyota, your local Grand Junction car dealer, will be happy to discuss the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) Program with you and help you find the perfect CPO model that catches your eye. Stop in and see us today!
Kiichiro Toyoda, the founder of Toyota Motor Corporation, was inducted into the U.S Automotive Hall of Fame. The induction ceremony was held in Detroit on July 19 and another ceremony was held in Toyota City, Japan on August 6. Read the rest of this entry »