How Safe is the 2021 Toyota Tundra?
When it comes to full-size trucks, many drivers gravitate towards engine, performance, and capabilities. However, a vehicle’s safety features are equally as important. If your requirements are buying a heavy-duty truck with advanced safety features and driver assist technologies, consider the 2021 Toyota Tundra! This truck includes the Toyota Safety Sense ™ P (TSS-P), Star Safety System™, eight airbags, Anti-Theft System, LATCH, 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions, driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR), and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger seatbelts, and ToyotaCare. It is equipped with driver and front outboard passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags, and front and rear Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA). Let’s explore the 2021 Toyota Tundra safety features one by one right here at Western Slope Toyota.
Related Content: What Color Options are Available on the 2021 Toyota Tundra?
Toyota Safety Sense ™ P (TSS-P)
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Star Safety System™
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Smart Stop Technology® (SST)
Other Safety Features
- Advanced Airbags System
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- Trailer-Sway Control (TSC)
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller with Multi-Information Display (MID)
- Anti-theft system with engine immobilizer
More Content for You: Towing and Payload Capabilities of the 2021 Toyota Tundra?
Test Drive a New Toyota Tundra at Western Slope Toyota Today!
Experience the 2021 Toyota Tundra safety features by yourself at the Western Slope Toyota showroom or call us on 970-243-0843 to schedule a test drive! Once you’re ready, our finance experts can guide you through available options with an attractive rate of interest and minimum documentation.