We have the technology and equipment necessary to sell you a car online or over the phone. If you’re used to the sales process taking an entire day, you will be surprised at how easy it can be. When you know what car you want, follow the instructions below.
To Buy a Car Online
1. From our home page at https://www.westernslopetoyota.com/ hover your mouse over the “Finance” tab of the navigation bar at the top of the page and select “Online Credit Approval”
2. Fill out the “Online Vehicle Financing” page, which comes in five parts.
3. When you are approved for financing, you can select the car you want, and we will deliver it to the address you provide on the financing page. Enjoy your new car!
To Buy a Car Over the Phone
To help you find the right car, you can schedule a car to be delivered to you for a test drive. Follow the instructions below, but inform the representative who takes your call you would like a test drive.
1. Call our sales department at 970-243-0843. Our sales department will be available to take calls from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Saturday and will be closed on Sunday.
2. Follow the instructions and supply the necessary information to the salesperson who takes your call and be sure to give that person a delivery address for your new car.
3. When the process is completed, you can expect to see your new vehicle delivered to you soon!
We encourage all our customers to schedule their next service online or over the phone to make sure they can get service in a timely manner and ensure service technicians are present to perform service. Appointments are not required, but recommended.
2. Select either “Quick Appointment” or “Returning Customer” as appropriate and fill out the form that appears. Click “Next” and proceed through the rest of the scheduling page. You can arrange to have your vehicle picked up and dropped back off, so you don’t have to leave home!
Schedule Service Over the Phone
1. Call the Service department at 970-243-0843, or the Parts department at 970-243-8115. Both departments will take calls from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday. Both departments are closed on the weekends.
2. Arrange your service or parts order with the representative over the phone.
3. For Service, you can arrange to have your vehicle picked up and dropped off so you can stay safe at home. Parts delivery times will vary, but you can have them delivered to your home as well.